Changrui graphite has been continuously improving the production process, and graphite products-graphite heaters and other products have become popular products at present.
Changrui graphite has been continuously improving the production process, and graphite products-graphite heaters and other products have become popular products at present. Graphite has a good high temperature resistance type: graphite has a melting point of 3850 ± 50 ° C and a boiling point of 4250 ° C. Even if it is burned by ultra-high temperature arc, the weight loss is small and the thermal expansion coefficient is very small. At the same time, the strength of graphite increases with temperature. At 2000 ℃, the strength of graphite doubles.
Graphite heater has become an indispensable accessory in the current field structure of single crystal furnace. The good characteristics of graphite heater:
1. Electrical and thermal conductivity: The electrical conductivity of graphite is 100 times higher than that of general non-metallic ore. Thermal conductivity exceeds metal materials such as steel, iron, lead. The thermal conductivity decreases with increasing temperature, even at extremely high temperatures, graphite becomes a thermal insulator;
2) Lubricity: The lubrication performance of graphite depends on the size of the graphite material. The larger the material, the smaller the friction coefficient,more easy to get the more lubricating performance.;
3. Chemical stability: Graphite has good chemical stability at room temperature, resistant to acid, alkali and organic solvents;
4. Plasticity: Graphite has good toughness and can grow into very thin flakes;
5. Thermal shock resistance: When used at normal temperature, graphite can withstand dramatic changes in temperature without damage. When the temperature changes suddenly, the volume of graphite does not change much and no cracks will occur.
Changrui Graphite focuses on providing customers with reliable services to ensure that customers receive products in a short time. We work closely with our customers to understand and meet their needs.
Welcome to leave a message for consultation